Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition For Those Seeking A Refund for GNR at 02

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/refundgnr/

For those who don't believe they should get their money back, then please kindly do something else and do not comment here telling me reasons why...I believe, like countless others, that I was treated unfairly and that these actions are subject to a refund

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

do you really think that MCD will do something because of an online petition?
    Fair play to you for doing something about it but I think you would be better off getting everyone to contact MCD directly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Online petitions do not work. They are just a waste of bandwidth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Although online petitions are not worth the paper they are written on, I have signed your petition nonetheless - I cant beliieve they didnt decide to refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Although online petitions are not worth the paper they are written on, I have signed your petition nonetheless - I cant beliieve they didnt decide to refund.

We've got a comedian in the room. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Heard on the radio this morning that there will be no refund as a full set was performed!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Heard on the radio this morning that there will be no refund as a full set was performed!
    Keep believing it and it will become true!
    People who want their money back need to actively protest against MCD whether this is by using the small claims court or whatever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Have rang their office several times and got the usual spiel from the receptionist .... so plan on rocking over there on Monday to liven things up a bit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

I have alot of sympathy for all involved but i'm not going to sign the petition. (partly because i wasn't there) OP, i don't know if it was you who set it up or not but it would look alot better with fewer spelling and grammatical mistakes.... not a criticism, just some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Gridlock wrote: »
    Have rang their office several times and got the usual spiel from the receptionist .... so plan on rocking over there on Monday to liven things up a bit! :D
    lol good for you..let us know how you get on :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

I do believe that you should get something, BUT the band did come on and play,and your ticket doesnt say how long for, if they didnt show you would get a refund but as they did play you wont get anything no matter how many online petitions you do :(

People tend to expect 2 hours from a gig but no where does it actually say it ;) it says on at 9 etc.. or whetever :)

I have dealt with a few contracts and know how it works....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Online petitions are proberly the last resort for protest In my opinon. Once all the cards have failed, with arguing and complaining constantly. A petition always arises soon afterwards. But it won't work tbh

Advertisement