Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Registered Post

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I sent an important letter to the Grants Section of Dublin City Council and I got a tracking number. I tracked it and it says it was delivered to James Street D.S.U. What is D.S.U.? And does that mean that my post was sent to the right place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I believe the DSU is just the distribution point [post office] near your final destination. Give it a day or two and your tracker should update with delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

It stands for Delivery Service Unit and, I believe, it's where PO Box post is delivered for collection by the addressee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

It's quite possible that a delivery attempt failed (due to lack of parking) and another attempt will be made later.

Advertisement