Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing nipple piercing

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭

I got my nipple pierced about 6 weeks ago. Its been absolutely fine, lymphs just a tiny bit ever few days but I've been keeping it clean and doing salt water soaks. My question is does anyone know when I can change the ring cause I love the piercing but hate the ugly silver ring they gave me at the piercers. I want to change it to a bar or a pretty ring but I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

If you can get yourself a titanium bar, you can change it now. The reason it "lymphs" every few days is because of the ring. Bars heal faster because there is a lot less movement. Pop into your nearest piercer and pick up a new bar, preferably titanium, and slip it in. You'll be amazed at the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ooh I'll get one tommorrow. I really dont like the look of the ring either, not that anyone is seeing it! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Make sure to specify titanium if that's what you are gonna go for

Advertisement