Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels in Louth

Options
  • 03-09-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a kennel for dogs & cats? Current one we use are good but too expensive & inflexible around pickup times.

I just heard about one in Hill of Rath, Drogheda - they're cheaper but can anybody recommend them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I always use Bellewstown (Just a few miles into Meath) and find them great.
    There's always going to be inflexibility wherever you go to keep the dogs/cats routines in place. However I find Bellewstown to be fairly ok once it's not very late at night when the dogs are settled. They have on occasion let me in early to drop off.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Bellewstown would be pushing it for us as we're coming from mid-louth. We used to use a place in Kentstown which was excellent but too far away from us now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

there is a place in grangebellew , i think wisteria lane its on the road where gaulstown quarry is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

I used to use the cattery in Allpets veterinary surgery on the Donore Rd Drogheda (near the bus station). The surgery is open 6 days a week (till 8 Mon-Fri), and they allow collection & drop-off at any time during the day/evening, once they're open.

They don't keep dogs, as space doesn't permit.

Only stopped using the place when mog went to the great cattery in the sky!

Advertisement