Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycle specific massage recommendations

• 03-09-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start a new thread for this as I couldn't find one - Mods if this is going to turn into people advertising and/or it's against the charter, delete away.

I'd like to get some feedback on where is good to go for cycle specific massages - if anybody has had any good experiences on particular places I'd be interested in finding out about them

www.mapleclinic.ie - The Wicklow200 were offering 10% off here - I meant to take them up on it but never did. They've got a good resume for working with cyclists

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭C3PO

Contact Stewart in Sprocket Cycles - 01 272 3010! He has recently opened a bicycle shop in Bray with a message/therapy centre on site. I know he already looks after a number of the top guys and ladies on the MTB scene - good guy too!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Martina Kelly in Stamullen and Emma Quirke in Skerries are both excellent and qualified physical therapists as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭ryan_sherlock

RPL1 wrote: »
    Contact Stewart in Sprocket Cycles - 01 272 3010! He has recently opened a bicycle shop in Bray with a message/therapy centre on site. I know he already looks after a number of the top guys and ladies on the MTB scene - good guy too!!

Just seen this post as it relates to something I just put up (http://ryansherlock.blogspot.com/2010/11/best-of-2010-massage.html)

Mel and I both have taken advantage of weekly massage and are both very much better for it - if you are training or racing a lot, or have constant slight pains/injuries, I recommend giving him a call.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 anthony_walsh

Colm Cassidy is top class for sports massage.

He is one of the best riders in the country so knows exactly what a cyclist needs.

Loads of the top lads using his services last season.

He was an invaluable part of my build up for the ras last season.
    Can bell him on <snip> He is based in Clontarf, Dublin 3

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,702 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please do not post personal numbers in-thread (particularly someone else's!)

Thanks

Beasty

• Advertisement
Advertisement