Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is going to Bellies and Babies tomorrow?

• 03-09-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Just after booking my ticket today, just wondering if there are many going from here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Explain lol

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

http://bellies-babies.com/

Just wondering if others where going, would be nice to put faces to the names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

There's a few of us on here going. Have a look at the end of this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

I guess beer bellies don't count (no I don't have one!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

I was going to go but our school fete is that day and I'll be face painting hundreds of children.
    I'd love to know what it was like though. Does Sam have a website because the links to her web pages don't work. I'll be going to photovision thing on Tuesday though. Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I'll be going to photovision thing on Tuesday though. Anyone else?

I've stuff on tomorrow, but plan to also go to Photovision on Tue, probably just the morning though, since I've stuff on in the afternoon.

I'd love to know what it was like though. Does Sam have a website because the links to her web pages don't work. I'll be going to photovision thing on Tuesday though. Anyone else?

Sam? Am I missing something? :) I'll be at Photovision on Tuesday. I let you know how it went if you're around.

Thanks will check out the other thread. Heading into Photovision too, hoping to stay for most of the day.

oshead wrote: »
    Sam? Am I missing something? :) I'll be at Photovision on Tuesday. I let you know how it went if you're around.
    Isn't she the one running the show? http://bellies-babies.com/sam.html

Isn't she the one running the show? http://bellies-babies.com/sam.html

Lol... Sandy "Sam" Puc.. Tought i'd booked the wrong thing for a sec... :D

• Advertisement

So how was this show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

It was fine, particularly for the money. She went over the set poses she uses for newborns, talked about her business and loyalty programs & such. She talked about designing a "baby program" for studios & what ages trend better sales than others.

there was more in there too, but I think those where the main topics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

'Fine' sums it up perfectly I think. It was grand for the money they charged after discount but there was far too much pushing of herself and her programs, websites, cd's etc etc

Very little in the way of photography technique and more about how to make money. I have the E-catalog which is basically the content of the seminar. I can mail it to you if you like.

I'm glad I am not the only one that was expecting some bits on the photography technics that she uses and lighting set up. But as others said for the money we paid there was a bit in it that helped.

Advertisement