Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Cup Season 10

Options
  • 03-09-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

With Dave being crazy busy, will we see amongst ourselevs if we can come up with something by way of a Monday Friendly tournament? (I know I don't want to join some strange tournament where I get no enjoyment out of tnt'ing or injuring one of their best players in the first minute of the game) I think we all agree that we couldn't do half what Dave does, but we could get something simple up for Season 10 and let Dave get back to organising the proper tournament in Season 11?? Is that ok with you Dave?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Team ID Irl Rank

Ruckingood Lions (9466) 61

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Beltra rfc I'll get my team I'd later.

Are you looking for running the same format as last year? And I assume that this is a different comp to the lite one on Thursdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Different comp, Mondays - Really it's just a register your interest page and if Dave needs a hand we can help him out by organising ourselves instead of Dave having to organise, rank us and hold our hands.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Templeogue Seniors 44777

Advertisement