Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.Ie Comics Anthology

Options
  • 03-09-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

The premise is this,
    A Group of us produce a few comic stories to be posted on this site bi-weekly or monthly,
    If you miss your deadline its no big deal, its all for fun and practice
    No set length or genre
    You can work individually or collaborate
    You own the rights to what ever you bring in
    only rule is to try and keep it to about 15A or 16 level but you can swear as much as you like.
    What do you think?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

We did a printed Boards.ie Comics Zine a while back that seemed to be pretty well received, and the Irish Comic Challenge has also served a similar purpose (when it's running, which it currently isn't because I need to make some time to properly redo the website).

That said, I do like the idea - it's just that it needs a lot of guidance and oversight, as well as a certain minimum amount of community contribution. I'm hopeful that I can rekindle at least some of the momentum we had formerly with the Comic Challenge previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Chronic Rick

well this will be more casual, but its nice to see this already have the support of someone like yourself

Advertisement