Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That 2011

Options
  • 03-09-2010 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hey Everybody

Does anybody no if take that is coming to croke park 2011.I heard rumours dont no if it is true I'd love to go see them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

I heard Louis Walsh mention they had booked several nights on 2FM the other day. Considering Robbie Williams is back with them and still holds the record of the fastest sell out ever (18 minutes) and TT sold it out in a day or two last year a new record is likely. Doubt they will beat U2's 3 night stint though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye i say they will , the lads have said it a few times that they want to do a stadium tour but im thinking maybe they might do the new aviva stadium , i say management will book there . i say with robbie back they would sell 3 maybe ?? maybe just the 2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

Set to be confirmed this week, tickets on sale very soon.

looks like an xmas present for me so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Heard the advert earlier, so they are playing next summer. Original fans of the band will be bringing their young children ;)

• Advertisement

feck sake grrr

when are they playing do you know :)

18th of june in croke park :) im defo going to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hurler99

I am not very lucky in getting tickets online and wondered if there were any special tips available. I missed out on Katy Perry and was trying from 9 am constantly. Thanks

i cant fcukin wait for this

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Lainey_b01

Tickets on sale at 8am this Friday, does any1 know anything about presale tickets????

Also der 71-100 eur but doesn't specify which ones are the cheapest. I recall going for the cheaper option for the gig in Croker last year and ended up in the heavens literally- second last row in upper upper upper Davin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

woo hoo - 2 tickets bought :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

feck sake wts with the loading page :mad::mad::mad: i have two loading

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I got my 3 tickets :D Had order confirmed by 8.02am!

2 Tickets also (for a friend, not particularly into Take That myself).

Ticketmaster seems to be clogged up about now apparently. Friend text me; apparently "your wait time is approximately 15 minutes or more". Glad I got in early.

Just went through the ordering process again for the laugh, and it won't give me two seats together. Checked for single seats and they're all way up the back. Any sensible person will now just wait for the next one to be announced.

May aswell be sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

second concert up now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Been on since 8. Waited 20 minutes to get 4 tickets and they now say that there is no exact match. Can't get anything now. Their website is literally ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

ticketmaster online is ****e I was the same on at 8 ready to go and no exact matches you would think with all the hype over it they would have put more than one hamster on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I ment to say I did get some in the end but not off ticketmaster

Could it be yer connections, guys?

I was on at five to eight, and got two tickets. I was given a wait time of less than one minute, also.

Couldn't have went smoother, to be honest (aside from realising I hadn't got the credit card details stored on my account and panicking looking for the card, hoping ticketmaster wouldn't time out).

• Advertisement

nope , mine has never broke down or disconected !!!!

Advertisement