Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC L6 Business Management

Options
  • 03-09-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey,

I have been searching for somewhere to do Business Management Fetac L6 for awhile now,(part-time eve course) while some places charge close to one or two thousand euro, I found a college called Colaiste Dhulaigh that do it for €450 - what's the catch? Anyone been to this college or on this course?

I have looked into other Business Management courses, but most are two years or way to expensive.

Colaiste Dhulaigh is quite far from me, as I am on the southside but would be willing to go there as the price is just about what I can afford.
    Unless someone can suggest otherwise? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

swanangel wrote: »
    I found a college called Colaiste Dhulaigh that do it for €450 - what's the catch?

It's under the auspices of City of Dublin VEC, that's why it's cheaper. VEC's have a public service obligation, whereas the private colleges are only obliged to make a profit:rolleyes: They have big advertising budgets and you hear far more about them, whereas the VEC's end up under the radar, when they provide identical courses at a fraction of the price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,189 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

VECs are also in the PLC game a lot longer than the private colleges, since they were initiated by the VECs and CDVEC in particular.
    Col. Dhulaigh has probably the most frequent bus service (27) on the northside serving it, so it shouldn't be an issue to get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭swanangel

Ah I see, thanks a lot to you both!:D

Advertisement