Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Soundcloud meetup in Dublin September 9th

Options
  • 03-09-2010 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

I see there is a Soundcloud meetup been held at the Bernard Shaw in Dublin on Thursday September 9th.

Won't be going myself as I have exam the next day.

Would you go to one of these meeups?

http://www.meetup.com/Soundcloud/12100/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I might pop in and see whats good.

Hopefully I'm hip enough. I'll make sure to wear the skinniest jeans I can find.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I'll prob bop along and try to spread the good word of sample ed1t. Hope they don't mind too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

condra wrote: »

Hopefully I'm hip enough. I'll make sure to wear the skinniest jeans I can find.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

iamstop wrote: »
    I'll prob bop along and try to spread the good word of sample ed1t. Hope they don't mind too much.

Ah...I didn't know what the sample ed1t was when first reading your post but just saw your post in the other music production forum....sounds like a cool idea there, good stuff might burn a tune onto a cd and pop down

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

condra wrote: »

Don't forget - they also have a door hair policy.

Flock of Seagulls.

I'd love to go - but I'm really fffing broke. I don't think I could even afford the water.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Sample Ed1t again this Wednesday.

We got MatJazz on the decks this week. Super DJ orig from Poland so don't miss him.

http://soundcloud.com/matjazz

Downstairs of Shebeen at 8.

BYO tracks if you make any.

Advertisement