Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Drive for 5 support!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Seriously, posting to pimp a 12 member facebook page?
    cross posting as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

Just wondering does anybody have any predictions for the all ireland???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭zinx

Kilkenny are going to destroy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

KKs team this year is better than last, and Tipps team worse than last year imo.

Last year Tipp performed to the best of their ability and KK didnt and still won. The KK half forward line were not in the game last year, i expect it to be totally different on Sunday.

Kilkenny to win by 8points or more

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Michael Angelo.

Cabaal wrote: »
    Seriously, posting to pimp a 12 member facebook page?
    cross posting as well?

Seriously were you born condescending or did it just start when you became a moderator on an internet forum??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seriously were you born condescending or did it just start when you became a moderator on an internet forum??

Be nice, please and thank you. Its a rare condition, but he needs support and not hassle :/:p

Anyway, iv removed your other topic in the County forum. One topic will do - cross posting is considered spamming. (So is this technically, but ill leave it considering the event).

Do you wear a balaclava to?!

(Side note: I have merged the topic on predictions in with this one. There is no discussion in a Facebook link and the shameless plug is better located within a topic discussing the All Ireland Final)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

kkmick wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody have any predictions for the all ireland???
    Some bright spells developing on Sunday morning, after a dull, misty and locally drizzly start. But heavy rain will spread from the west later in the day and overnight. Highs 17 to 19 C.
    www.met.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

I predict that as a Tipp woman living in Kilkenny there is no good outcome on Sunday.
    Either way I'll have to listen to ye go on and on and on about GAA for the next year.
    This was the best thing to come out of the whole thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izK6SKzNEtQ

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

zinx wrote: »
    Kilkenny are going to destroy them.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha effin brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

mmm humble pie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

ft9 wrote: »
    KKs team this year is better than last, and Tipps team worse than last year imo.

Last year Tipp performed to the best of their ability and KK didnt and still won. The KK half forward line were not in the game last year, i expect it to be totally different on Sunday.

Kilkenny to win by 8points or more

wow... worth quoting

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm glad most Tipp people know how to be magnanimous, they deserved the win today on performance. Admittedly though, the humble pie will serve as great soakage this evening.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Whats Black an Amber and goes beep...beep....beep...beep?

The Kilkenny 5 in a row open top bus reversing back into the garage.:P
    i'll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

I'm glad most Tipp people know how to be magnanimous, they deserved the win today on performance. Admittedly though, the humble pie will serve as great soakage this evening.

+1

More than I can say for Cork people though. You'd swear they'd beaten us they've been gloating so much

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

zootroid wrote: »
    +1

More than I can say for Cork people though. You'd swear they'd beaten us they've been gloating so much

That is so true, I've got texts and emails from a fair few langers. Only one Tipp person contacted me and that was a hard luck message. I would be contacting them if it was the other way round though.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Hi i set up this face book page, its in appreciation of "the drive for 5!!" join up, chat share discuss!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=151728714846114&ref=mf

Appreciate only when you receive.

Advertisement