Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Eagle CO2 Blowback Pellet Pistol

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Moving to Airsoft because you really don't want to ask that in Shooting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭rockey1

i was told to move to shooting from airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the CO2 pistol is classed as an Air pistol as it shoots arounds 400fps, 328 and below is airsoft , 328+ -500fps is no longer legal airsoft for ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Gatling wrote: »
    the CO2 pistol is classed as a fire arm as it shoots arounds 400fps, 328 and below is airsoft , 328+ -500fps is no longer legal airsoft for ireland

that and the fact it shoots 0.177" lead pellets! Its waaaaaaaay over 1 joule!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

OP if your looking for a Desert eagle you can source a legal airsoft co2 version here ask in the retailer thread,
    the one you posted is a target pistol and not airsoft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Ah, right, missed the velocity in that page. Moving it back to shooting...

i dont know much bout them but dose this mean i cant get this gun in ireland? if i sent for it from that site do you think the Customs would take it when it comes from the usa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

You will/would need a firearms certificate for it

a ok then thanks il not bother

Advertisement