Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tag rugby

Options
  • 03-09-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Right i saw tag rugby being played on the ul pitches when going to the gym a few times this week and then checked the ul clubs and socs but there isnt a ul tag rugby club.Any idea how i could join this?looked great fun!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Hi Eoin,

There is no tag rugby club. There is a seniors team, freshers team and 7's team (which happens in the spring semester). There will be a tag competition leading up to rag week but thats it. There is no university tag team or any university tag team in the country to my knowledge. I used to be the manager and coach of the team so if you want any other details feel free to ask and I will put you in contact with the right lads.

Everyone up there is sound and everyone is invited no matter if you are a beginner or seasoned player. There will be a club and societies night in the gym on wednesday in week 1 or 2 and feel free to approach the lads as they will be happy to answer any other questions you have.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement