Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Creuset query - Kildare Village?

Options
  • 03-09-2010 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

I'm hoping to buy a friend of mine a Le Creuset pot, she's mad about cooking and really needs cheering up.

I know they're expensive, but I heard that in Kildare Village they're sold at a discounted price - has anyone else heard of this? Or any recommendations of where to pick one up a lil bit cheaper then normal, or sure even recommend one that's within the €80 mark.

I've read the previous post on pots and pans, but I just want to know if anyone's been to Kildare Village or any where else for that matter.

It doesn't have to be a top of the range one, we're both broke students, so anything even a teeny Le Creuset pot would do.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭BabyBirch

I've definitely seen them in the homewares section of TK Maxx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

The store in Kildare Village is actually quite good value and worth a trip to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Yeah TK maxx usually has them cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lil*lady

Thanks guys I'll check them both out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have never seen the cast iron Le Creuset pots in TK Maxx. I did see a heap of the ceramic cocottes that looked very similar and were actually genuine Le Creuset but not cast iron.

• Advertisement
Advertisement