Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UL Graduation Pictures in Limerick Leader

• 03-09-2010 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there, I hope you all dont mind that this is my first post but I am already asking for something. Long term browser though.

I was wondering if anyone noticed if any of the UL Graduations were in the Limerick Leader this week? I know it was last week that they happened but my daughter graduated on the Friday afternoon and not being from Limerick we didnt see did if the picture actually made it in in the end!

So if anyone could check there old copies from this week, I dont even know how many days it coes out (possibly tomorrow too?)

Thanks so much everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Hey,

maybe you could contact the paper here and ask if they can help you out?

Advertisement