Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my sister singing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ROXY101

Hey, 70 views on this and no comments, would realy like some feed back on what u think, try not to be to harsh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I'm no talent judge but she didn't offend me so thats a plus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Good.
    Not unbelievable, but not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Try not to be harsh??? Do you want my valid opinion based on what I believe to be truth, or do you me to lick her arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

A quick question, is your sister interested in pursuing a career in music or just wants it as an interest? She is an ok singer, not really a wow factor. I would not be pushed to listen to the song again, it was good vocally but not adding anything new to the song or giving a new sound to it. If I was being brutally honest, I would say that she does not have a future in the Music industry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ROXY101

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    A quick question, is your sister interested in pursuing a career in music or just wants it as an interest? She is an ok singer, not really a wow factor. I would not be pushed to listen to the song again, it was good vocally but not adding anything new to the song or giving a new sound to it. If I was being brutally honest, I would say that she does not have a future in the Music industry.

Point taken kiwi, she has only started to sing in the last 6 months or so, She was asked to fill in for someone in a local sing'n contest 6 months ago as there was no one else.

she went on to win, it was a small local contest with a hand full of good singers. As a result she has taken some confidence from this. Taken into acount here that she's never sang before and hasnt had any singing lessions (yet) she's not bad and has plenty of room for improvement.

Thanks for eveyones comments so far

Advertisement