Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Coach/Career coach recommendations

• 03-09-2010 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Not sure if allowed post this but Anyone got suggestions/recommendations for a good life coach/career coach in the west dublin/kildare areas or even anywhere in greater dublin area or someone they have worked for that was productive and successful

Seem to be stuck at cross-roads for years and dont seem to be able to sort it on my own so need help...

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

No offence, but why? What is a complete stranger going to tell you about yourself that you cannot?

Take a long walk up the Dublin mountains on a sunny afternoon. Really think for yourself. Most of these people are hacks and laugh their way to the bank.

'Life coach' me arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

:rolleyes:
    Did you get the name of anyone?

Not sure if allowed post this but Anyone

got suggestions/recommendations for a good life coach/career coach in the west dublin/kildare areas or even anywhere in greater dublin area or someone they have worked for that was productive and successful

Seem to be stuck at cross-roads for years and dont seem to be able to sort it on my own so need help...

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I know none in Ireland

And the top guys charge hundreds and hundreds for tape programs and seminars

Tbh, you can view excerpts on youtube and the tape programs are mega cheap on ebay.
    There are mailing lists you can sign up for and get their videos for free by email and they give a logon code

Save your cash before spending big money.

Having said all that, I did find a lot of it useful.
    But attend one seminar and you get the hard sell to attend the next one. Realy very pushy sales tactics which was expected but distasteful all the same, they are salesmen after all.

I wouldn't dismiss the area, helped me in some ways but be wise with your cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dc4100200

We are providing the best dynamic leadership coaching to empower our clients. Our Life Coach is a professional who works with clients to help them achieve their goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Neames

Not sure if you noticed this thread is over 10 years old?

• Advertisement
Advertisement