Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info packs may be late.

Options
  • 04-09-2010 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all,
    got a message today from a friend who went to the mature students enrolling Thursday and Friday. LIT told them that the info packs might be late in the post and to go in Tuesday 7th for registeration.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Wonderful....

Cheers for the info mate. Did they tell you what documents we'll need to bring on registration day? I registered a few years ago, but cant remember what I had to bring....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

Is all registration on Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

RALL! wrote: »
    Is all registration on Tuesday?

As far as I know, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

It says on the website that its only the SEIT first years that are registering on Tuesday, and that everyone else is registering on Friday. That hasn't changed has it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

I'm gonna ring on Monday and find out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dj shah

Please see LIT web site for more info ...
    School of Science, Engineering & Information Technology
    Tuesday, 7th September, 2010, with Induction on Wednesday/Thursday, 8th & 9th September, 2010.

School of the Built Environment
    School of Business & Humanities
    Friday, 10th September, 2010, with Induction on Monday/Tuesday, 13th September, 2010

School of Art & Design
    Friday, 10th September, 2010, (at the Moylish Park campus) with classes starting at Clare Street on Monday, 13th September, 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

I have no idea what paperwork you'll need to bring. Best bet is to give them a buzz Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 spongelob

Got my info pack in the post today all the documents you need for registration are in the pack, they include, a TLT grant scheme form to be filled and a medical history form to be filled in, if your not registaring in person you need to send them to the college along with 2 passport like photos for student id card (dont need them if your registaring in person at the college), also you get a bank giro to pay your tution fee's before registration day which is friday, if you are getting a grant you need to bring a letter from the VEC to prove your getting the grant.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

I registered yesterday. SEIT. Induction today and tomorrow. DJ SHAH's info is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

when do those who are in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year get a letter from LIT about when were goin back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Leroy Lita wrote: »
    when do those who are in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year get a letter from LIT about when were goin back?

We don't get a letter I think. We're back on the 20th though...

Advertisement