Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage

Options
  • 04-09-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Im looking for a place in the city center for a professional back massage. i have never gone to a professional before and would like to know the procedure once i get there. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Pay, take your clothes off, lie down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Your therapist will bring you to the treatment room, they'll tell you to get undressed. Some people get naked, some leave their knickers on, or some places leave you little paper pants to put on. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable! They'll leave the room while you get undressed and they'll tell you to lie on your back/ front and cover yourself with the towel on the bed. They'll knock before they come back in to ensure that you're comfortable on the bed and they'll then give you your lovely rub! They'll leave you alone in the room to get yourself together after the massage and you go to the desk and pay!

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

I used to go to Melt, in Temple Bar.

It was 50 for the hour last time I went.

Ask for the Spanish girl Maria, if she's still there.

Procedure as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I recently went here;

http://www.kimberythaisalon.net/photos_4.html

for a traditional Thai back, neck & shoulder massage. Thirty mins for thirty euro. Would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I've gone to Harvest Moon (harvestmoon.ie) on Baggot St and it's as Lillylilly described, have been there twice and even the second time i wasn't massively comfortable with the undressing, but it's just part of the process, and I wouldn't let it put you off!

• Advertisement
Advertisement