Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch and putt / driving range

Options
  • 04-09-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

im looking for a recommendation for a good pitch and putt course between the city center and dublin 8. also i would be interested in a good driving range that does not require membership. thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

you will be very pushed to find one between the city centre and dublin 8!

Tolka Valley Par 3 in Finglas/Glasnevin is a good course (PW & Putter only required).
    driving range in Elm Green, esentially on Dunsink Lane at the Navan Road end, and it has a pitch and putt course too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Longmeadows in Ballyfermot (close to Liffey gales and Inchicore)) is a nice little pitch and putt course.

There's a good driving range in The Spawell in Templeogue! Ya don't need membership. Actually I didn't know you needed membership for a driving range :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

There's a nice public Par 3 in St Annes park. You just need a 9 Iron and putter.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Dunno if you can just pay green fees here, but I only found out if existed recently: http://shandon.dublinpitchandputt.com/

Mad location, dunno how I lived in Phibsboro so long without knowing it!

Advertisement