Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWORDS POSTOFFICE MOVING TO PAVILLIONS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

I wish they would put a post box somewhere on or around Main St. in Swords. It's such a pain in the neck having to go into that centre. I was told off earlier for bringing my dog in to Swords Central to post my letters. I couldn't tie her outside as she would react badly. They were all stamped and ready to go. The nearest postbox that's not on private property is AFAIK on Rathbeale Rd. which is a bit of a trek in the snow.

It seems Clarkes Centra on the Main St. is looking to get a mini postoffice or at the very least a post box but if it's on their property that won't be much use to me if I wanna post a letter while out walking the dog.

There is a post box across the road from Topaz just before you come to Colaiste Choilm. Its about 3 minute walk from the Pavillions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

PCros wrote: »
    There is a post box across the road from Topaz just before you come to Colaiste Choilm. Its about 3 minute walk from the Pavillions.

Ah thank you! I'm rarely up that end of the village anymore.

Advertisement