Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tile shop in Waterford

• 04-09-2010 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi Guys, not sure if i can post this here but hopefully i can.
    New Tile shop open at Kilcohan Industrial Park, just before the dog track. Great professional service in there, i was very impressed, they came out and measured my kitchen and bathroom free of charge and the have a fantastic selection of tiles in there show-room. Its called Waterford Tile Plaza.
    Its great to go in to a shop and be looked after so well, best of luck lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

daisy100 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, not sure if i can post this here but hopefully i can.
    New Tile shop open at Kilcohan Industrial Park, just before the dog track. Great professional service in there, i was very impressed, they came out and measured my kitchen and bathroom free of charge and the have a fantastic selection of tiles in there show-room. Its called Waterford Tile Plaza.
    Its great to go in to a shop and be looked after so well, best of luck lads.

Daisy is that you :D Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Howya Daisy,

I think one of the guys involved with the shop came out to give me a quote when we were building our house, very competitive quote and all the best to the two lads involved...

I bet your looking forward to that brother of yours to feck off out of the country..

Advertisement