Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Accommodation Wanted!

Options
  • 04-09-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi
    I am a returning 3rd year student,female.
    I'm looking for a room to rent near-ish to UCD, but don't want to sign up to a year-long lease - looking for a room for 3 months. I go home down the country EVERY weekend so won't be around all that much, very easygoing.

Let me know if anyone knows of a place suitable!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Hi
    I am a returning 3rd year student,female.
    I'm looking for a room to rent near-ish to UCD, but don't want to sign up to a year-long lease - looking for a room for 3 months. I go home down the country EVERY weekend so won't be around all that much, very easygoing.

Let me know if anyone knows of a place suitable!

Thanks.

You should try digs - No bills, your meals are prepared and you don't have to sign a contract so you can get it in the short-term too - my friend got digs for a month last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=520764

also if you try the UCDSU website and search for accom, I remember it being all digs

Advertisement