Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Another missed cut for Paddy :rolleyes: and he was all talk about winning this week :D

What ya mean he was all talk about winning,

Sure he was imaging the trophy in his hands coming up the back nine!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Trampas

PH is stuck in a rot and the only way out is to made some changes.

Start I would find a new back room staff (coach etc) and get a new caddy.

Sure dinner might be a sore for a while but Ronan should be able to pick up a bag somewhere.

Ronan has only ever worked with PH so he would lack the experience required when his player is in the slumps.

new coach might give PH a new mind set and swing which is best on his strengths and get him swinging when was winning majors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

The birdie fest (from preferred lies) that was the first 2 rounds still leaves a 3 time major champion miles behind. Even Michael Campbell made the cut. Didn't see any of it but leaderboards don't lie.

Harrington needs to make changed and my choice would be that excuse of a bagman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Website seems to be almost empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭murphdogg11

Rapidly heading for the world top 50 trap door. Is now down to no. 42. All his game improvement changes have been a total disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

I like him more now that he is playing crap TBH. Just wanted to express that.:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Website seems to be almost empty.
    Not as empty as your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Trampas

ph back this week on the pga tour

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭charlieharper

Harrington has been a victim of 2 very harsh golf rule calls.

His DQ at the Benson & Hedges and @ the DQ earlier this year.

Ye mentioned Faldo & Harrington is so similar to him & I worry that his over reliance tweaking changes in his game will be his downfall like Faldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

ffs.

the constant stream of doom merchants pronouncing the end of ph as a force is becoming f**king tiresome.

for those who think the guy is past it... see lee westwood circa. 2002

He dropped out of the rankings to the extent he was outside of the worlds top 250.

Yes ph does look like he needs to freshen things up... like possibly a few key changes in backroom personnel. but to announce him as a goner... well its been done to death here at this stage.

can we fupping move on please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

ffs.

the constant stream of doom merchants pronouncing the end of ph as a force is becoming f**king tiresome.

for those who think the guy is past it... see lee westwood circa. 2002

He dropped out of the rankings to the extent he was outside of the worlds top 250.

Yes ph does look like he needs to freshen things up... like possibly a few key changes in backroom personnel. but to announce him as a goner... well its been done to death here at this stage.

can we fupping move on please

But he is though, accept it and move on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

PH is my favourite sportsman but I have this awful dream where Padraig is doing an interview after being knocked out of Q school 2015 and is smiling manically at the interviewer saying how he thinks all the changes are about to kick in and he's happy with his game!

Myksyk wrote: »
    PH is my favourite sportsman but I have this awful dream where Padraig is doing an interview after being knocked out of Q school 2015 and is smiling manically at the interviewer saying how he thinks all the changes are about to kick in and he's happy with his game!

Not to worry doesn't paddy have an honorary membership to the European tour? Or at least has a ten year exemption since his last major bringing him up the end of the 2018 season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Ben1010

GO ON PADDY MY SON...PROVE THOSE FECKERS THAT YOU NOT PASS IT!!!:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Ben1010 wrote: »
    GO ON PADDY MY SON...PROVE THOSE FECKERS THAT YOU NOT PASS IT!!!:):):)
    You've managed to squeeze in jingoism, abuse of caps lock, poor punctuation, poor English and overuse of smilies in to one sentence.

Go on indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Reading the play by play a while ago
    True Paddy upland down from everywhere including the agua for a par 5

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Jul3s wrote: »
    Not as empty as your head.

Post reported for personal abuse.

Post reported for personal abuse.
    Lol good lad.

Aidric wrote: »
    You've managed to squeeze in jingoism, abuse of caps lock, poor punctuation, poor English and overuse of smilies in to one sentence.

Go on indeed.

Who cares Professor

• Advertisement

Ben1010 wrote: »
    Who cares Professor

Funny though fair play :D GO ON PADDY !! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭PAULWATSON

think it's time PH sat in a dark room.

the mans mind is mashed with all this psycho babble, fitness regiemes, diets.

lose this lot and would he also lose that big banana hook with the driver?

Looks to me as if Paddy got the putter working yesterday and everything else was the same as normal, missed fairways etc.

People seem to forget that PH has won three majors, not one, not two, but three, if he never did another thing in golf, it wouldn't matter as he would still be remembered as one of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭the anser

He'll always surprise.....I wonder what odds you'd get on him winning this season either on PGA or Euro Tour? I'd definitely have a punt......

the anser wrote: »
    He'll always surprise.....I wonder what odds you'd get on him winning this season either on PGA or Euro Tour? I'd definitely have a punt......

Jesus shur the man has some serious skills.. More than likely he will have 14 miss hits with the driver that land in the fairway someday and shoot a 62.. And then scramble for par the next 3 days straight to a victory.. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work Harrington. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭deko43

He's at it again ! 3 under , great position, then goes bogey on a par 5 and double on a very short par 4. Another fiver down the drain........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

deko43 wrote: »
    He's at it again ! 3 under , great position, then goes bogey on a par 5 and double on a very short par 4. Another fiver down the drain........
    Why would you put money on him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

Aidric wrote: »
    Why would you put money on him?

precisely. anyway, gambling on golfs a lottery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement