Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭abff

Great birdie at the 5th. Almost afraid to watch. Come on Padraig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

He looks trim as fook. The last time I saw him playing he was carrying a keg.

Come on Harrington you legend!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,366 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Come on Harro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,916 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Jaysus shot tracker not good for heart.

They first show him about 100 yards right / ob.
    Then 50 yards left.

funny thing his driving looks dodge today

Sorry looks bad here. All over shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Jaysus shot tracker not good for heart.

They first show him about 100 yards right / ob.
    Then 50 yards left.

funny thing his driving looks dodge today

Sorry looks bad here. All over shop.

Yes looks like he went OB

• Advertisement

This Looks A Double. Top 40 Still On.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,292 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Some putt for that Birdie.... This is strange, I'm not getting the feeling that I'm gonna jinx him

Ah here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

It's better he doesn't win tonight as I predicted 1 Sunday evening of bliss from paddy this summer so better he keeps in for the open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Oh Paddy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,366 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

This Looks A Double. Top 40 Still On.

josie come back. All is forgiven ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

that shot tracker is really gone to shi#e lately. Ever since they changed it all around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Now a birdie after the double. Today could go either way!

Has he only hit 1 fairway.

The way today is going . I'll be delighted with level or 1 over for today

God, the TV coverage of Harrington is sh*te! I know it's US TV coverage, but it's just really frustrating. They showed a load of coverage of his ball next to Weir's in the bunker, but no cover of his actual shots. Another bogey, I'm afraid. Out in two over par 37.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,059 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Hope its not going to be another dire last round for Harry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

abff wrote: »
    God, the TV coverage of Harrington is sh*te! I know it's US TV coverage, but it's just really frustrating. They showed a load of coverage of his ball next to Weir's in the bunker, but no cover of his actual shots. Another bogey, I'm afraid. Out in two over par 37.

The last part of your post is the reason for the first part of your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭JohnnyLocke

3 putt from 16 feet. Dream over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

So unlucky not to eagle there, bounced out of the cup!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Ah Jesus paddy can't get any luck!!!

Into the hole for eagle only to bounce back out. What's he suppose to do with luck like that against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭josie19

Rikand wrote: »
    josie come back. All is forgiven ? ;)

Tied 20th - half way there ;)

• Advertisement

If he gets back to top 10 here.

It will be some achievement.
    Bad day so far.

Jaysus having some disaster off tee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

If he gets back to top 10 here.

It will be some achievement.
    Bad day so far.

Jaysus having some disaster off tee.

I know the pressure he's under, the lads needed me to get a par on the last yesterday in a team comp, all I could manage was a 7 for a point, ye just gotta accept your bad days and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

Another bogey coming up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,292 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dealerz wrote: »
    I know the pressure he's under, the lads needed me to get a par on the last yesterday in a team comp, all I could manage was a 7 for a point, ye just gotta accept your bad days and move on.

You'll be back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

another pathetic performance from padraig when the pressure comes on.. 1 fairway for the day.. 9 off the lead after been 2 back at the start of play..really disappointing stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

another pathetic performance from padraig when the pressure comes on.. 1 fairway for the day.. 9 off the lead after been 2 back at the start of play..really disappointing stuff

Pathetic is a bit OTT I think. It's disappointing that he's fallen away but when you look back through this thread and see how many tournaments have finished for him on a Friday evening you can hardly call today pathetic. It's a move in the right direction to where he needs to be but any transformation in his career are going to be done in small steps not one huge leap.

how can it be anything other than pathetic.. he just shot 3 rounds in the 60s and now he is hitting it all over the shop.. another meltdown.. Mike Weir is holding it together just fine... He is easily the worse player of all the later starters, if you forgive Louis who has a bad back.
    I am a huge fan but it is hard to watch (on shot tracker, as TV are rightly not showing him)

It's hard to believe that someone who describes himself as a huge fan of Padraig would use a word like pathetic to describe his performance today. Yes, it's disappointing, very much so. But golf is so much a game of inches that a bit of bad luck can make a huge difference.

Let's hope he can hold it together for the rest of the round and maybe even pick up a shot or two. At least he's had three good rounds this week, which is more than he's done for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

Chin up PH :)

• Advertisement

abff wrote: »
    It's hard to believe that someone who describes himself as a huge fan of Padraig would use a word like pathetic to describe his performance today. Yes, it's disappointing, very much so. But golf is so much a game of inches that a bit of bad luck can make a huge difference.

Why?? he has hit 2 fairways and 6 GIR... why are you talking about bad luck? his game is in good shape based on the last 3 days but he has just had another meltdown

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement