Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Great start for Padraig, hit a lovely drive and then hit the pin with his second. Tap in birdie for him at the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Great start for Padraig, hit a lovely drive and then hit the pin with his second. Tap in birdie for him at the first.

And on a hole where a player from the previous group said "I'd take par on that hole every day". That 10th hole is very entertaining to watch on the live coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

The premature orgasms have begun already. :)

lorenzo87 wrote: »

I did promise myself I would not post his first score but then he cracks the pin with his approach, ye have to get on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Anatom wrote: »
    Excellent idea! Mods, please lock this thread until its all over..?

That would be a bit much. Maybe after each round and see how it goes. Sure everything else has been tried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    Ahh, because no-one else's fans would celebrate a beautifully hit shot then?

If people think there's too many updates why don't they just not read the thread till after the round?

Also, just birdied the second ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

great start 2 birdies in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,358 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If people think there's too many updates why don't they just not read the thread till after the round?

I think it's more to do with the fact that when people post updates, Padraig loses it. A jinx if you will! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

The up and down on the third is as impressive as birdie on the first two holes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Link to him hitting flag.
    Click him on scoreboard.

Feck it - he is still smiling and enjoying the game - love that about him. When some of the others are so miserable.

http://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Anyone following shot tracker? It seems to be suggesting he hit his second on a par 5 from the fairway and it went 30 feet. I don't know if its the site or if he topped it or something...

EDIT: Scratch that, it was the site thank god. Landed his second beside the green.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

great up and down from the bunker on the last to finish at -1. I see his stance for putting has got very wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Good start for Padraig. And nice to see him on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Well that was a quality solid round of golf from paddy!!! Nice consistent scoring with nothing bigger than a 5 on the card.

The less comments in here the better until his round is finished!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭abff

Well that was a quality solid round of golf from paddy!!! Nice consistent scoring with nothing bigger than a 5 on the card.

The less comments in here the better until his round is finished!!!!!

It's weird how superstitious we all are. I also feel reluctant to say anything positive for fear I'll jinx it. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭murphdogg11

Good start again today - what about the all important 2nd round - will he make the cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Have a feeling he will go super low tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭JohnnyLocke

Didn't get to see any of the coverage last night bar his pin seeker on live@. What did they show of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

What time is he hitting the 1st puckout today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,358 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ForeRight wrote: »
    Have a feeling he will go super low tonight

1253886001_office-no.gif

Didn't get to see any of the coverage last night bar his pin seeker on live@. What did they show of him?

They showed his approach shot at the 18th from a fairway bunker, his shot from the greenside bunker and his putt. As far as I know, that's all they showed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

he makes it look so easy...........................................................
    keep it going today paddy:

Great to see footage of him playing as opposed to just looking on shot traccker and reading boards.

http://www.pgatour.com/video/2015/02/19/padraig-harrington-rattles-the-flagstick-at-northern-trust.html#ooid=lha2NoczqT9iJlV6Gnag_aIzQ4irURwp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

I wonder does he have any superstitions, I'm not superstitious myself at all but this guy is going to change me, I just feel it in my bones.

What time is he hitting the 1st puckout today?

He tees off at 6:50 a.m. local time, 2:50 p.m. Irish time.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

abff wrote: »
    He tees off at 6:50 a.m. local time, 2:50 p.m. Irish time.

Thanks,is the sky coverage starting at 8 tonight?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

10, it's west coast and Sky take feed from The Golf Channel so depend on their scheduling

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

He'll be finished before TV coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭ronjo

slave1 wrote: »
    10, it's west coast and Sky take feed from The Golf Channel so depend on their scheduling

I have the Golf Channel and it comes on alright at 11pm CET tonight but 7pm CET Saturday and Sunday.
    Hopefully he is still around then to see a few shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭REBELSAFC

Starts the second round with a birdie on the opening par 5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement