Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

PARlance wrote: »
    Somewhere in the region of $320,000 gets you through.

What's that figure for Par? It'll take north of $800,000 this season to get a full card for next year.

He may as well just win though and take care of everything including a trip down magnolia lane in April. Harry denying McIlroy the career grand slam, now that would be a story :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

What's that figure for Par? It'll take north of $800,000 this season to get a full card for next year.

He may as well just win though and take care of everything including a trip down magnolia lane in April. Harry denying McIlroy the career grand slam, now that would be a story :pac:

Nicholas Thompson was 125 on the money list last year and he earned $321,000.

Nicholas Thompson was 125 on the money list last year and he earned $321,000.

Looked it up there on the Tour website and they have him at $713,000 for last year and presume it will take more than 800 this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Looked it up there on the Tour website and they have him at $713,000 for last year and presume it will take more than 800 this year.

Amazing money.
    to just keep card.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

any sign of play ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

any sign of play ?

There won't be any play today

any sign of play ?

Done for the day I think

Amazing money.
    to just keep card.

Private jets and hotel rooms are expensive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

Play will carry onto Monday if needed. Only way it becomes a 54 hole event is if they don't get out Sunday.

Yip, apologies.
    Early onset of memory loss, posted this less than 2 weeks ago in the Lowry thread.

(Not sure where the 320 came from, think that must be how much Shane has this year)
    Quite a few ways to earn a card but I suppose the main ones for Shane would be
    1. Win on tour
    2. Finish in the top 125 in the money list.

125th won just over $700k last year.
    Shane won $190k last week and is probably in line for a fairly decent cheque this week too. He'll probably be a third of the way there now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

There won't be any play today

Disappointing. Looking like a Monday finish.....next week's tournament has no pro-am, apparently, so they have a bit more time in hand than usual.

Yip, apologies.
    Early onset of memory loss, posted this less than 2 weeks ago in the Lowry thread.

(Not sure where the 320 came from, think that must be how much Shane has this year)

Haha, thought I remembered you posting that alright but then thought it must have been someone else. Momentary lapses happen to us all, on the wrong side of 30 anyway :P

vienne86 wrote: »
    Disappointing. Looking like a Monday finish.....next week's tournament has no pro-am, apparently, so they have a bit more time in hand than usual.

Bloody annoying is what it is, nothing to distract me from my assignment now, though I'm sure I'll find something :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Monday finish, excellent, happy birthday me :D
    Come on P

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

Not going to start till 10 now tomorrow, no re draw so definitely a Monday finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭SevesThreeIron

Interesting (worrying?) PH quotes in an interview earlier where he admitted he felt like God for 27 holes but got a bit unnerved from there on. Another couple of titbits from interview are that he's changed to a centre shafted putter and met Rotello for two hours during the week.

“I have to say also as you get older, you lose your innocence and you have to remind yourself of a few things when you’re out there. At times, how would I put it, I’m going to give you the cliché: At times I get lost and get distracted from the process. Ultimately, that’s really what’s changed.
    “So I have managed to find a nice place where I was thinking of the process and it worked. I hate to use that word as a cliché. I would love to give you another answer, but realistically, that is what it is. But clearly I struggled with that the last couple of holes. Struggled badly with it, so it’s not like it’s an easy thing to do. But for a while, I was finding it pretty good.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 9to5

Interesting (worrying?) PH quotes in an interview earlier where he admitted he felt like God for 27 holes but got a bit unnerved from there on. Another couple of titbits from interview are that he's changed to a centre shafted putter and met Rotello for two hours during the week.

“I have to say also as you get older, you lose your innocence and you have to remind yourself of a few things when you’re out there. At times, how would I put it, I’m going to give you the cliché: At times I get lost and get distracted from the process. Ultimately, that’s really what’s changed.
    “So I have managed to find a nice place where I was thinking of the process and it worked. I hate to use that word as a cliché. I would love to give you another answer, but realistically, that is what it is. But clearly I struggled with that the last couple of holes. Struggled badly with it, so it’s not like it’s an easy thing to do. But for a while, I was finding it pretty good.”

Ah Jesus Rotella must be pulling the hair outta his head. NO MORE INTERVIEWS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,809 ✭✭✭Old diesel

Hopefully he can "re engage" with the process tomorrow

Absolutely delighted to see Paddy leading going into Sunday :pac:

9to5 wrote: »
    Ah Jesus Rotella must be pulling the hair outta his head. NO MORE INTERVIEWS

He needs to get Rotella on the blower before he sets off out there today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

This is a massive challenge for him. I don't think the fact that he talks openly in interview makes it any different for him, it just makes it harder for us to watch knowing what is going on internally.

Playing with Poults might be a blessing, he know him well from Ryder Cup and he's not exactly a master craftsman

This is a massive challenge for him. I don't think the fact that he talks openly in interview makes it any different for him, it just makes it harder for us to watch knowing what is going on internally.

Playing with Poults might be a blessing, he know him well from Ryder Cup and he's not exactly a master craftsman

And it should bring back good memories of an Open win. It should....

But I had to turn off his Sky interview last night (after the second round finished), he was doing his best to the fear of golf into me... And it wasn't the fear that O'Connell will be putting into the English later on... You'd swear he was just after missing the cut as opossed to being the half way leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

He is trying to keep the pressure off by sounding negative and unexpectant, it's the sign of a man that is ****ting himself that he might actually have a chance to get a huge win again. Today is the pressure cooker for Padraig. I think a level par or -1 round will be very acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Dei9yI6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

Did not expect this and dont think anyone did.
    If he keeps this going it could create a new beginning for the goatee

Ha ha, love that photo of Paddy, mad :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

will rounds 3 & 4 be completed today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

No

Not a hope, I'd say.

Anyone know when play is starting for the day? PGAtour web site is very slow with information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

vienne86 wrote: »
    Not a hope, I'd say.

Anyone know when play is starting for the day? PGAtour web site is very slow with information.

10 am local time, 3 Pm here I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement