Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Oof good effort on his second shot, went for the pin and almost hit it! It's rolled off the green but should be an up and down for par!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭Old diesel

People would have said don't get carried away with a win in Indonesia

I have to say looking at the tracker at Augusta - I would say - the same applies to a poor day or event at Augusta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭allybhoy

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Oof good effort on his second shot, went for the pin and almost hit it! It's rolled off the green but should be an up and down for par!

On 10? Shot tracker has him in the trees after his tee shot...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

allybhoy wrote: »
    On 10? Shot tracker has him in the trees after his tee shot...
    On 9. I see he is in trouble again on 10

well somehow he has stitched the green from the trees... can he sink the putt...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Needs a good back 9 2-3 birdies would be nice asking a lot tho

well tracker was telling some porkies - its changed its mind sigh

no its not, he had to come out sideways for his 2nd..he's sitting 3 for the putt

And he's missed it...another bogey... cant see him making the cut now...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Can someone post a link to shot tracker please? Sorry, can't find it.

• Advertisement

And he's missed it...another bogey... cant see him making the cut now...

Ive actually lost track of his score now - and too depressed to look at it

Is that +5 now :(

+4, if he can just find a birdie or two he might make it, the scoring today is a lot tougher and there are a few people still tee off so the projected cut might (might) go to +3, stranger things have happened.

FYI, he's safely on the fairway on 11, can he stick his 2nd close.

Lowry dropped a shot on 11 and now he's in danger at +3 aswell, be a disaster if both the lads went home today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

McDowell heading the wrong way as well. Also in and around the cut mark at +2 now and +3 for the day.

+5 now looks like it's over for Padraig :(

+4, if he can just find a birdie or two he might make it, the scoring today is a lot tougher and there are a few people still tee off so the projected cut might (might) go to +3, stranger things have happened.

FYI, he's safely on the fairway on 11, can he stick his 2nd close.

Lowry dropped a shot on 11 and now he's in danger at +3 aswell, be a disaster if both the lads went home today.

The 2nd shot was actually quite a good effort - but it just one of those days passed the hole off green :(

Its difficult for Padraig as today REALLY isn't a reflection of what he can do - things went a lot better yesterday

Another bogey at 11

Fantastic effort with the tee shot on 12 imo

Unfortunately just a par

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

One back on 13. Get another on 15, and one over the other 4 and maybe, just maybe. But no more bogeys or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭gladrags

Any forecasts from the experts on what the cut might end up at.?

• Advertisement

gladrags wrote: »

They reckon it could possibly be +4 yet going by the lads on Amen Corner coverage but most likely +3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

gladrags wrote: »

It's top 50 and anyone with 10 of the leader.
    I'd say it'll be +3.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

Par at the last par 5. Unless he has a miricle birdie birdie par finish, paddy will be cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,180 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

irishash wrote: »
    Par at the last par 5. Unless he has a miricle birdie birdie par finish, paddy will be cut.

Cut is only going one way. I'd say +3 would do it for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Yes, without a doubt +3, so birdie on one of the last required, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭JohnnyLocke

3 putt from 9 feet having needed to hole it to post 3 over. If the cut goes to +4 every fan of his will be screaming their heads off all night! I know I will!

3 putt from 9 feet having needed to hole it to post 3 over. If the cut goes to +4 every fan of his will be screaming their heads off all night! I know I will!

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Maybe another time.

Sums up the kind of day it was for him really - nothing seemed to go as he would have liked.

Did I dream it - or - 3 putt from 9 feet aside - did he improve a bit after about hole 12 - his shooting seemed to get better - might be wishful thinking though

Old diesel wrote: »
    Sums up the kind of day it was for him really - nothing seemed to go as he would have liked.

Did I dream it - or - 3 putt from 9 feet aside - did he improve a bit after about hole 12 - his shooting seemed to get better - might be wishful thinking though

It's good to look at it positively,Paddy is not alone when it comes to the highs and lows of golf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Pity, but his race is run at the Masters for this year. That 3 putt was careless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement