Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

ForeRight wrote: »
    BACK!!!!!!

Your Back. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

To think a few years ago, a few were thinking that Paddy would be running a pro shop at this stage.

He was talking about majors last night (lol) - got to love him.

We know he is not going to be up there all the time competing in most events , but he will have more big days.

The last hole was poor , Most other lads were having a Bird - Paddy a Bogey.

Positive start to season.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

Pity about that last putt, otherwise it was encouraging and if the wind blows its gonna make that course very tricky.

Will someone tell Caroline to buy Paunchy Paudge some decent fitting clothes .... white trousers are not a good look when yer gut is hangin over them :P Funny thing is, I'm glad hes put on a few pounds (more balast ;)) as he went too skinny at one stage and seemed to be almost unhealtily thin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Dtoffee wrote: »
    Pity about that last putt, otherwise it was encouraging and if the wind blows its gonna make that course very tricky.

Will someone tell Caroline to buy Paunchy Paudge some decent fitting clothes .... white trousers are not a good look when yer gut is hangin over them :P Funny thing is, I'm glad hes put on a few pounds (more balast ;)) as he went too skinny at one stage and seemed to be almost unhealtily thin.

Was he not on Twitter recently going on about the 6 different gym routines he has?!?

Just had a good Christmas maybe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I think he does put on the belly on purpose, he mentioned it maybe a year or two ago. It helps with balance or something or another. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

The knee surgery probably had him out of action for a few weeks. Actually nice to see him play well last night with that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭newport2

Ruu wrote: »
    I think he does put on the belly on purpose, he mentioned it maybe a year or two ago. It helps with balance or something or another. :o

Great idea to explain my belly going forward! It's an integral part of my swing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

newport2 wrote: »
    Great idea to explain my belly going forward! It's an integral part of my swing :D

Yep, counter-balance like the new putters :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Only for missing the green from 50 yards on the last he'd have hit every green in regulation. Also only missed one fairway. Course didn't play difficult but Padraig not being wild was a bit positive. Putter was poor though. Over -2 in strokes gained putting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Still playing well. Up to -4

Much better putting display on the front 9, 3 birdies since the early bogey.
    Currently -5 for tied 10th , 3 off the lead.

Another one drained on 10.....Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

68 for padraig.

-8 for the tourney

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

teeing of 8:10 our time, and sky coverage starting at 8pm too so hopefully get to see him..

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

eagle on the 9th, 2 under for his front 9.. 10 under overall tied 9th..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

Only for missing the green from 50 yards on the last he'd have hit every green in regulation. Also only missed one fairway. Course didn't play difficult but Padraig not being wild was a bit positive. Putter was poor though. Over -2 in strokes gained putting.

Not a great stat as the greens are massive and the fairways are very wide as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

Paudraig on -11 with 3 to play.1 shot of a top 10, very promising start to the year

Not a great stat as the greens are massive and the fairways are very wide as well.

That wouldn't stop Padraig missing them on his day :) the dreaded unknown and native area on shot tracker last year ;)

Hope he has a good crack at the final round top 10 definitely on the cards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Knee well recovered so...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Tees off at 12 pm local time with Dustin Johnson.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

8pm here? Assuming Maui is on same time as West Coast U.S.A...... anybody know?

8pm here? Assuming Maui is on same time as West Coast U.S.A...... anybody know?

10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Good start today, -2 after 6, now T9

Staying in Hawaii for next week's Sony Open as well.

- 3 for the front 9 (his best of the week), tied 8th on -14.

2 on 11, tied 6th now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

-16 through 14. T5.

• Advertisement

-16 overall, rolled in a birdie on 14. Tie for 5th. Par 5 next!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement