Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Would love to see him on top page again.

All the dudes on here saying he will never be near major top again. (lol).

He speaks too early again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Great approach there.

Imagine if he had the glasses on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

so paidraig how do you feel the round went this morning ?
    EHHHHHH

Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    Great approach there.

Imagine if he had the glasses on.

Lol and Swing Aid.

Are all the Padraig slaggers in pub now going "come on Paddy".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

anyone hear the gift grub on today FM yesterday morning? Padraig's new album "where's my ball?" Very funny.

• Advertisement

Lol and Swing Aid.

Are all the Padraig slaggers in pub now going "come on Paddy".

He's brought it all on himself.
    Pretty sure if he's read this thread he'd appreciate some of the humor. Would absolutely love to see him finish in contention on Sunday.

He's brought it all on himself.
    Pretty sure if he's read this thread he'd appreciate some of the humor. Would absolutely love to see him finish in contention on Sunday.

He wont care with 4 majors - Now that is a half joke.

He wont care with 4 majors - Now that is a half joke.

Who's to say not? Already a great imo, another would just shut them up.

Who's to say not? Already a great imo, another would just shut them up.

But it shouldn't take another,

Haven't a clue, sad bit is to see some of them on a golf forum.

Anyway, back to the flags .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭abff

But it shouldn't take another,

Haven't a clue, sad bit is to see some of them on a golf forum.

Anyway, back to the flags .

Well said.

• Advertisement

Weak putt there!! Make the par!!

And he does!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Nothing weak with the second. Never a doubt. Solid stuff

Bugger. Another short one missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

abff wrote: »
    Bugger. Another short one missed.

Surely that was for Bogey? Sky saying DB

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

+4 at end of play. If only the horn went an hour ago...

Both pgatour.com and PGA.com are showing it as a double bogey. Shame really. Hope he can steady the ship tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Just looking on the PGA app and it has paddy down for winning $590k this year. Not too shabby!!

Pity about the double on the last but looking at the scorecard he only has had two bad holes. Seems like he at least getting some consistency together.

Now keep it lit paddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

Well done paddy. 3 pars to finish. Best of luck in the next two rounds. I for one am looking forward to watching how this pans out.

• Advertisement

shaneon77 wrote: »
    Well done paddy. 3 pars to finish. Best of luck in the next two rounds. I for one am looking forward to watching how this pans out.

Just saw that now when I went to check what time they were going out this morning. Not many people have managed to par all three final holes.

Hopefully he can kick on from here and get into contention. My main concern is that, from what I saw of him on TV last night, he's more comfortable with 10 footers than 4 to 5 footers. I hope he's not getting the yips.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Missed all yesterday's golf as I was down the country all day. Only back now and watching the highlights on Sky.

Very few under par now it seems and maybe my predictions will be wrong. Rory and Harrington still in it and hopefully will improve.

Big Phil still up there and seemingly battling hard.

Still all to play for and a good weekend in store.
    Hopefully someone will have a run of birdies and make my prediction of -6 come true but not looking like it at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

shaneon77 wrote: »

To be fair there are very few on here (if any) that don't look forward to seeing Paddy play over the last two rounds of a major.

Two tee start today in three balls. PH out at 6:23 p.m. our time with Russell Knox and Edward Loar. Not exactly a high profile group, so unlikely we'll see much of him on Sky unless he's shooting the lights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

To be fair there are very few on here (if any) that don't look forward to seeing Paddy play over the last two rounds of a major.
    agreed 100% but I was referring to the championship as a whole. I'll cheer on our countryman above all others but looking forward to seeing some of worlds best hack around like I would. gotta love the precarious nature of the toughest major. Bring it on paddy! ;)

abff wrote: »
    Two tee start today in three balls. PH out at 6:23 p.m. our time with Russell Knox and Edward Loar. Not exactly a high profile group, so unlikely we'll see much of him on Sky unless he's shooting the lights out.

Bad group was hoping he might be with Van Pelt or maybe Day. I fear sky won't show much of him at all now. Here's hoping he does something special.

I remember reading paddy before saying he hates the birdie feat competitions and mentally he loves the tight dangerous competitions, ie grinding out 2 open wins. You would imagine from that he would be loving this but if his game isn't fully there then there's only so much he can do.
    I am hoping for a -2 today to throw him right back into the mix.

Misses an easy birdie chance on the 1st hole, he's better from 10 foot than 4 or 5 it seems.

Misses an easy birdie chance on the 1st hole, he's better from 10 foot than 4 or 5 it seems.

The next hole he gets his birdie from over 10 foot! Crazy!

• Advertisement

Come on Paddy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement