Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

great putt had a look before dropping in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭big_drive

Getting into a great position now, hopefully can keep it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭abff

First time I haven't backed him in ages. Just proves what I always suspected - I'm a jinx. :eek: As a true fan I need to acknowledge this and allow him to play unimpeded from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭JohnnyLocke

Another short par putt missed after a good chip. However that was the toughest hole on the course. Still sloppy after a good drive though. Knick one more on the par 5 and finish 8 under would be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭big_drive

Pity bout the bogey there. Just needs to keep the head now and not try any miracle shot to get a birdie back. When he goes chasing it can lead to a big number on the card

• Advertisement

Bit of a nervy putt there. When he stood up from it, I became worried. Still, great to see him playing so well overall and would be nice to see him playing in the last few groups tomorrow.

Another long putt!!! Back to 8 under. Not playing his best golf today but scoring really well. Nice to see

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

This is not like Padraig to play well at a Birdie event.

Just distance, swing looks smooth great lines at pins.

Great to sit in with a wine and watch an Irishman in US, **** short.

Uh oh, possible 3 putt coming up

• Advertisement

Uh oh, possible 3 putt coming up

Nope done well, good 6 footer for par

Just distance, swing looks smooth great lines at pins.

Great to sit in with a wine and watch an Irishman in US, **** short.

He's struggling with his wedges, that wedge into the last was heavy aswel.

He's struggling with his wedges, that wedge into the last was heavy aswel.

Yes dont think it is the club more strike, great lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Good man Harrington.

Pair of 66's

66, 66. In the mix. What more can we ask for??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Great stuff. The guys who shot 61 and 62 yesterday didnt even break par today so that definitely helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

go on paddy!

a poker of 6s .

But we all know this is not Padraig's thing. So hopefully his rest day is a 70 day 3 and a low one sunday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

bez komentar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

That schmig they showed on him is gone a long time.

But it does give him more personality.:pac:

• Advertisement

Simon Holmes never has much positive words for Harro but he just said Padraig is the man to watch this weekend!!!

He based it on the fact Padraig said he played poor in his interview! haha "Padraig is a man who works on polar opposites" He might have a point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

Simon Holmes never has much positive words for Harro but he just said Padraig is the man to watch this weekend!!!

I find Simon Holmes to be very fair. In fairness all us our bias in our support for Harro, for someone like Homes he sees a former major champion who tinkered that much with his swing it nearly ruined his game. Which to be fair is true. A lot of golf commentators do like Harrington but think at times he's a sandwich short of a picnic especially all the stuff he spouts which he generally gets away with as a three times major champion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

Great to sit in with a wine and watch an Irishman in US

Was out tonight so gutted I missed tonight's Sky coverage. Fingers crossed he'll continue on the last two days play tomorrow as I'll be home to watch it. I've said it before but nothing beats seeing a tricolour near the top of a leaderboard.

Was out last night and missed the second half of Padraig's round. Should be plenty of coverage tonight - it would be nice to watch him live on TV for a change instead of on Shot Tracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

He based it on the fact Padraig said he played poor in his interview! haha "Padraig is a man who works on polar opposites" He might have a point!

Holmes was raving about his swing at the start of the year. Compared his swing to his last major win and said it was much better now and he expected a big year from him. Hasnt quiet worked out that way.....yet!

Really dont know what to expect tonight. Id imagine its going to play tougher over the weekend just like Friday was tougher than Thursday. Should be good viewing with Bubba and Two Gloves in the mix as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Bubba loves this course and is the man to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

not a good start for harry, bogey on the first.

He parred the first no? A long 21 footer?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

He parred the first no? A long 21 footer?

looks like it ... for some reason shot tracker actually showed a 6 at one stage, and then a par !!!

• Advertisement

I actually cant believe they havent shown him on sky yet!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement