Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Lads, Pod is past it, I love him as much as anyone, but it's like a footballer past his sell by date, hope I'm wrong, he just ain't got it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭JohnnyLocke

:(:(:( bogeys his first two holes. Dear oh dear.....

His interview after his 2nd round, 2 behind leaders told everything about him. W banker.

Everyone making birdies bar pod all day +2 is pathetic, thanks for the Times but goodbye. W anker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭abff

His interview after his 2nd round, 2 behind leaders told everything about him. W banker.

As always, Padraig was being honest about how he felt. Calling him names because he had a mediocre round yesterday and a poor start today is totally out of order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Everyone making birdies bar pod all day +2 is pathetic, thanks for the Times but goodbye. W anker

Aren't you a classy guy....

Make that +3, he is not a w banker, sorry, but he frustrates me like the rest of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Will you ever **** off you mouth piece

Try backing. Pod, it's good for the heart, having said that I would say you probably have a pound on the national ya edjet!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

Try backing. Pod!

Backing paddy, in all fairness, is an insane thing to do nowadays alright ... would be better off saving your cash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

I'm gutted to be honest. I didnt see any of the coverage on Thursday/Friday however I was hoping to see a couple of decent rounds from Padraig at the weekend.

Currently at +3 the best he can hope for today is getting back to level par which maybe wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The last time I checked Harrington was a professional golfer who finished in the top 25 of the US Open last week, at the toughest course for many years.

He certainly didn't help me sort out my issues with a credit card when I popped into the bank last week, but maybe I just went to the wrong bank :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

He should be asked to blow into a bag

His interview if anyone seen it told the story, but if so should have layed off at that stage.

anyone have a link to the famous interview after round 2 ?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Anyone who calls Harrington a Juanker is an absolute idiot of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

I'm afraid its not getting any better +4 after seven holes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Dropping like a stone on the weekend, familiar story.

+5 now ... after 8 !!!
    that is seriously shocking golf:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Its like the film groundhog day watching Padraig these days.He gets your hopes up and then it all falls apart.He must feel so fustrated.

Anyone care to tell me what the big problem is with that interview?

ForeRight wrote: »

I don't really see anything wrong with it !
    you can tell he's not that confident though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

He is giving an honest evaluation - golfers aren't required to do this. He should try to bullsh1t a little more so everyone thinks he is in with a chance on winning the tournament and will be disapointed when he doesn't. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭abff

clickhere wrote: »
    Its like the film groundhog day watching Padraig these days.He gets your hopes up and then it all falls apart.He must feel so fustrated.

My sentiments exactly. He seems to have lost all confidence in his putting today - he's missed 3 putts of 5 feet or less and had another 3 putt.

I don't really see anything wrong with it !
    you can tell he's not that confident though.

Why would he be confident though. He isn't playing great.

+6 after 9 ...
    mental!

How thick r you and me included, he was 2 off lead, never seen such a negative interview.

Why would he be confident though. He isn't playing great.

two rounds of 66 and you've no confidence ? that's not right.

• Advertisement

He said he holed long putts and missed short ones. He says he can't continue to do that as holing long putts is a big lucky. He was mis reading short straight putts.

He was 100% honest and wasnt bull ****ting so why would he be super confident.

If he came across all arrogant and confident yous would be slating him over that no doubt.

Calling him a Juanker because he doesn't show confidence after 2 good rounds is a juankery thing to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement