Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Live TV Coverage Confirmed.

Options
  • 04-09-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Live television coverage of our Champions League group stage matches has been confirmed as follows.

- Werder Bremen away (Sept 14) - Sky Sports
    - FC Twente home (Sept 29) - Sky Sports
    - Inter Milan away (Oct 20) - ITV
    - Inter Milan home (Nov 2) - Sky Sports
    - Werder Bremen home (Nov 24) - TBC
    - FC Twente away (Dec 7) - Sky Sports

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Looking forward to coverage on rte and tv3.......................not!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

kakee wrote: »
    Would you not like to know what Dunphy and Gilesie have to say about us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

larry1 wrote: »
    Live television coverage of our Champions League group stage matches has been confirmed as follows.

- Werder Bremen away (Sept 14) - Sky Sports
    - FC Twente home (Sept 29) - Sky Sports
    - Inter Milan away (Oct 20) - ITV
    - Inter Milan home (Nov 2) - Sky Sports
    - Werder Bremen home (Nov 24) - TBC
    - FC Twente away (Dec 7) - Sky Sports

only Spurs would have "to be confirmed" in a statement supposedly confirming something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Have the RTE fixtures been confirmed yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Why not? I actually am looking forward to it. RTE have the best pundits out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

I find them far to negative. They will put us down and claim liverpool should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

RTE won't show Spurs once I reckon, not if they can show someone from the real "big 4".:mad:

I can't imagine Spurs been shown live on either rte or tv3. We play our games on the same nights as Man U so you can guess who those channels will be showing.

jiltloop wrote: »
    Why not? I actually am looking forward to it. RTE have the best pundits out there.

I am afraid that if you want to watch the coverage of our games on rte or tv3 then you will have to wait till about 10.30 each night as all you will see is the highlights. If our games were on live you can be sure we would be hearing giles on about "back in his day" and Dunphy raving about how Robbie is god and all the rest of the team are donkeys.

I am afraid that if you want to watch the coverage of our games on rte or tv3 then you will have to wait till about 10.30 each night as all you will see is the highlights. If our games were on live you can be sure we would be hearing giles on about "back in his day" and Dunphy raving about how Robbie is god and all the rest of the team are donkeys.

TV3 and RTE both have live CL games next week featuring Man and the goons. I expect some of our games will be shown live by either or both of them in the coming weeks.

• Advertisement

I see that Setanta Ireland are the Irish channel with our game versus Bremen... Baaaad commentators with even worse pundits (i.e. Pat Dolan)....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I just hate I'll have to watch it at home as all the Pubs will have the united game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

THFC wrote: »
    I see that Setanta Ireland are the Irish channel with our game versus Bremen... Baaaad commentators with even worse pundits (i.e. Pat Dolan)....

is it not setanta 1?

keane=cock wrote: »
    is it not setanta 1?
    Argh fúck its not is it!? Only know its on setanta. Dont have setanta 1 or Sky, gonna have to find a pub so with the match...

THFC wrote: »
    Argh fúck its not is it!? Only know its on setanta. Dont have setanta 1 or Sky, gonna have to find a pub so with the match...

Sky Sports 4 and Setanta 1 both have the game,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

not worth a stream is it? dont really want it going down on me

Advertisement