Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Black Dress

Options
  • 04-09-2010 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hello everyone :)

Just got this Black full length jersey dress with silver beading for my debs :)
    The link is to a picture of it!
    I was just looking for some opinions on shoes and accessories!
    Hairstyle ideas would be a big help :)

Links to websites, pictures and shops would be great too :)

elle xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

Wow! That's gorgeous! :) My original instinct was to say silver shoes, but if you were to wear this to a non debs thingy I'd go with wedges or sandals. Personally I don't like silver shoes, so maybe don't listen to me. You could really get any colour shoes with this, a nice turquoise-y green pair would be nice, it would add a shock of colour just at your toes! Or any bright colour really! Silver shoes are probably the simplest option though, if you aren't into the colour thing.

As far as jewellery goes, I don't think you'd need a necklace with all the detail along the neckline, but if you really wanted one, a simple silver chain, or one to match the colour of your shoes would be nice. I would do long earrings and no necklace for this personally. Some dangly silver ones, or even big boho kind of ones would be gorgeous with this dress and also could add a splash of colour too!

If you do go with big/long earrings, I'd go for a simplish hairstyle. A very complicated hairstyle would be too much with big/long earrings. If you have long hair, maybe a soft wave or big loose curls through your hair would be nice? And if you wanted, you could clip a bit up at the side or bits off each side with a pretty clip to add to it. Again, not some giant clip if you go for big earrings. A simple side pony of loose curls would be lovely with this dress too, I think. That's just my opinion, I hope this helped! :) I'll try to find some exemples of what I mean online later as I'm in a bit of a rush now, hence the mad spelling mistakes. :p

Advertisement