Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen Resolution Problem

Options
  • 04-09-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Just bought a new laptop. The "native" or default resolution is 1024 x 768 and 32 bit color. My issue is in running streaming video from www.espnplayer.com. The default, but very small, video is very clear. When I click to full size it get tremendously pixellated.
    I've tried a different browser (same on Chrome and Firefox) and resetting the resolution of the montior down to as low as 800 x 600. Same results. I also checked a full res youtube video and it looked relatively clear at full screen.
    Any ideas? Help - I have a game to watch later this afternoon!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Its probably a low resolution stream, therefore the native res of Your screen makes no difference. Is there an option to select a higher quality stream. Youtube is now HD, depending on the quality You select but still has very poor quality in fullscreen.

Advertisement