Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fsx Coonagh Airfield

Options
  • 04-09-2010 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi everybody, Coonagh released and will be on the site in a few minutes :)

Coonagh features:

-All buildings modeled
    -Static Aircraft
    -Static Cars
    -Farms added around the airport, and no trees blocking approaches
    -Livestock in a field next to the runway and in a field on approach to rwy 28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

thanks for this, can see coonagh out of my window:D will this work with fs9??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

thanks for this, can see coonagh out of my window:D will this work with fs9??

No prob, no sorry fsx only :(

ah well its prob time i upgraded to fsx anyway this could be the kick up the backside i need!:D

ah well its prob time i upgraded to fsx anyway this could be the kick up the backside i need!:D

Ha sorry, don't worry if you have a decent computer the move to fsx will be worth it :)

i dont really. might as well upgrade its a few years old at this stage;) looking forward to using your scenery. any recommendations for a pc sepc and graphics card?

• Advertisement

i dont really. might as well upgrade its a few years old at this stage;) looking forward to using your scenery. any recommendations for a pc sepc and graphics card?

Well fsx is really demanding on graphics, so get a 3ghz processor and at least 3gb memory, and at least a 512mb graphics card.

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=ie&cs=iedhs1&kc=DRS56001&l=en&m_30=322299&oc=D005619&rbc=D005619&s=dhs

This would be good, has a 2.93ghz processor and a 1gb graphics card, 4gb memory and a 750gb hard drive :)

Advertisement