Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling for Soup; October [The Academy]

Options
  • 04-09-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Cannot wait! Who's goin'!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

I'll probably get a ticket closer to the time, they were really good and really entertaining this time last year! Pity the support isnt as good this year though, im a bigger Zebrahead fan than i am a B4S fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Chavez

Yeah. We've got A and the Dollyrots and some other band. Should be good all the same. What was it like having Bowling at the Academy??? How the hell is everyone gonna fit! Lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cant believe A are supporting them ha still love this song from all those years back

These are the main support

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Did not realise A were supporting! Definatly guna go now! Alot of their songs sound the same and the singers voice is kinda head wrecking after a while, but they still have a few pretty good songs so wouldnt mind seeing them live!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did not realise A were supporting! Definatly guna go now! Alot of their songs sound the same and the singers voice is kinda head wrecking after a while, but they still have a few pretty good songs so wouldnt mind seeing them live!

I used to think of them as a harder version of Feeder when i heard "Nothing"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Have my tickets. I think A are the main support, with Forever The Sickest being 2nd band on. 4 bands is good value....will prob only see two though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Chavez

Totally havin' a BFS marathon the week beforehand :D

Advertisement