Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone's Fair Usage Policy [Very Low Cap]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

ingen wrote: »
    you are wrong there!! the €24.99 mob broadband tariff with voda is the high speed one :D with a 15gb limit, i had it , tested p2p and p2p worked fine!!

the unlimited :rolleyes::rolleyes: one is €29.99 per month. ( i wish vodafone would buy a dictionary!)

I have a €24.99 one and it is Unlimited. The recently just changed the plans on their site thats why. But taking in mind "Unlimited" doesn't actually mean no limits. Not to Vodafone anyways. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

DubDJ wrote: »
    I have a €24.99 one and it is Unlimited. The recently just changed the plans on their site thats why. But taking in mind "Unlimited" doesn't actually mean no limits. Not to Vodafone anyways. :P

i am looking on their site now and the unlimited one is showing as €29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

ingen wrote: »
    i am looking on their site now and the unlimited one is showing as €29.99

Yeah because they recently just changed their plans. When I got mine 3 months ago I signed up for unlimited at €24.99 per month and thats what I pay now.

Advertisement