Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellog's Field of Dreams

Options
  • 04-09-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I don't think a thread has been made in the Donegal forum about this but apologies if it has.

Inishowen Rugby Club is representing Ulster in the final of the Kellogs field of dreams competition. There are 4 finalists, one for each province and the winning team will win €100,000 towards upgrading their field.

You can vote once a day on the website by entering your email address. We really need the votes!

http://www.kelloggs.ie/whatson/field-of-dreams/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

A lot of catching up to be done!
    Leinster is way ahead.

I'll try to remember to vote every day.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

Brilliant, tell everyone you know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭davocesque

This thread just reminded me to vote for Leinster, cheers:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

davocesque wrote: »
    This thread just reminded me to vote for Leinster, cheers:D:D

No problem ;)

ulster is going to win :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

I've voted too and I'll try to remember again. However, I loathe these types of competition - they're a swizz, whether it's for individuals on Facebook (who plague their 'friends' in a popularity contest) or community groups being cynically manipulated by the companies involved.
    Also, given the population density of Leinster, it's practically a given that they'll win hands down. Why not have it as a percentage of the relevant population? Ah but no, that wouldn't generate the income or the marketing value for Kellogg's, would it? :(
    I really hope that I get proved wrong this time though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

You drew the short straw with Tracey Piggott....

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Great to see that we are now in 1st place.

Keep the votes coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rmchmufc

registered my vote for inishowen just now. when is the competition finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

another month if i remember correctly, internet voting closes early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

Definitely need to watch carefully with this type of competition. It's very easy to get complacent and then the 'underdogs' somehow manage to get a final surge at the last minute, just when you think it's in the bag. Keep voting as often as possible now to avoid being pipped at the post by certain ... er... techniques. I've seen it happen and it's CRUEL ;)

• Advertisement

I see we have slipped back into third position :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Has 2fm been up here yet? they done the other grounds (well at least one of them anyway i heard it on the bus the last day) anyone know cause that was massive publicity for whoever they were at

danniemcq wrote: »
    Has 2fm been up here yet? they done the other grounds (well at least one of them anyway i heard it on the bus the last day) anyone know cause that was massive publicity for whoever they were at
    They have indeed been there. Just click on the clubs link on the Kellogs site for a couple of details.

Advertisement