Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

activating sky sports package on sky player

• 04-09-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

hi

i have the code to get sky sports package for 1 month and i plan to get it up an running from next saturday as when you use it you get 1 month from the day. im wondering what do i do? do i ave to register an online account with sky enter the code then enter the code through xbox??

united match is at 12.45 what do have it goin for then, also how long does it take to come through? just dont what anything to go wrong on saturday as id be gutted if i miss the game

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

You will need to get a sky player id and account first, then use your voucher to activate the sports package

http://skyplayer.sky.com/watch/xbox360/

Make sure you pick "not a sky customer" and when you have it set up on your xbox it will let you see all the choices, movies, sports etc pick the sports and it will offer to let you buy it, there should be an option to use the code there

Oh forgot to say, sign up on that site first then download sky player on your xbox through xbox live, and when you have it set up it comes through straight away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

madma wrote: »
    hi

i have the code to get sky sports package for 1 month and i plan to get it up an running from next saturday as when you use it you get 1 month from the day. im wondering what do i do? do i ave to register an online account with sky enter the code then enter the code through xbox??

united match is at 12.45 what do have it goin for then, also how long does it take to come through? just dont what anything to go wrong on saturday as id be gutted if i miss the game

cheers

Do ya know where you can get another of these vouchers?

GAAman wrote: »
    You will need to get a sky player id and account first, then use your voucher to activate the sports package

http://skyplayer.sky.com/watch/xbox360/

Make sure you pick "not a sky customer" and when you have it set up on your xbox it will let you see all the choices, movies, sports etc pick the sports and it will offer to let you buy it, there should be an option to use the code there

Oh forgot to say, sign up on that site first then download sky player on your xbox through xbox live, and when you have it set up it comes through straight away

thanks

sounds simple enough but ill make sure im up early on saturday to get it going incase it takes a while.

Keith186 wrote: »
    Do ya know where you can get another of these vouchers?

they seem to be sold out in most places. argos had a reduced price and online they were cheap but all out of stock now. i bought the voucher off somebody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

GamePointsNow.com had some recently, but I think they were all due to expire on Sept 30, 2010. Maybe some new stock in soon?

Advertisement