Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter = less skirmishing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Fair point but from any distance without too much movement from the soldier you wouldnt see em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    always wonder why they do that, spend all the money on sweet looking camo and hen ruin it all by not even trying to camo weapons and wear woodland lids

Because the hood is supposed to be worn over the lid, the bfa's are a mad colour so it's blatantly obvious at a glance it's still attached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

kinda copped the Blank firers thingys, but in general you always see them and the only thing you see if the big black rifle

makes sense with the hood though didn't even consider it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

i've found with oakridge anyway that with the weather getting abit cooler that i'm getting more numbers up because people didn't want to play in the heat for many reasons but one of the main being fogging of goggles

but on the other side, if its even lightly drizzling then people don't turn up... some of the best games can be in the rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

i've found with oakridge anyway that with the weather getting abit cooler that i'm getting more numbers up because people didn't want to play in the heat for many reasons but one of the main being fogging of goggles

but on the other side, if its even lightly drizzling then people don't turn up... some of the best games can be in the rain

We always get poeple in the office block running from the rain, some people just don't like getting wet and mucky. Have to say I'm not a big fan of it myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

I was told before (don't know if it's true) that wraping the guns with a fabric type wrap can promote freezing of the gun, trapping moisture ect.
    And the reality is a large portion of weapons are made in black,(or blued steel)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ste.rst

if it snows this year and i can get up to ye ill be gaming :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I can't wait till it starts to get frosty maybe even some snow. I don't mind the rain too much. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Contractors deploy tactical snow shield
    IMG_9569.jpg

IMG_95472.jpg

IMG_9566.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cheecch251

Great pics stone cold.

Feel free lads to post your pics of extreme airsoft:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

There is one with me in Bulgaria. Second one from the left.

bikepics-1853538-full.jpg

Advertisement