Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin club scene

Options
  • 04-09-2010 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Recently moved to Dublin from the states. Pubs are fun but I am really missing a good night of dancing, drugging and drinking... Where are the good clubs in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Mountjoy has loads of drugs............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Snowstorm wrote: »
    Recently moved to Dublin from the states. Pubs are fun but I am really missing a good night of dancing, drugging and drinking... Where are the good clubs in Dublin?

i hate to say this,but the best clubs in america are irelands worst ones

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Coppers for the cop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Snowstorm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Snowstorm

Coppers for the cop

Huh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Go home Yank, Go home:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I suppose Tripod is one of the dancier places but I really prefer places like Whelans.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Snowstorm wrote: »
    Huh?

Copper Faced Jacks on Harcourt Street? Dublin's best/worst nightclub.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Tripod would be it as far as I know, for the type of clubbinh I think you're after. Flights to London are cheap, some of the best clubs in the world there :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Flights to London are cheap, some of the best clubs in the world there :cool:
    Fabric FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

Button Factory. Pravda. Do some walking at around half 11 on a friday night, you'll find what you're looking for. Fibbers for all things of the illegal variety...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Fabric FTW!

I had one of the best nights of my life in that place, one of those ones that you can't really remember any specifics but you have a good feeling around you for days afterwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

This might just be for my age group 19/20 but I think it's like this:
    Monday - Club M - 3 euro drinks
    Tuesday - I can't think of anywhere.
    Wednesday - D2 - 3 euro pints of heineken, 3 euro shots, 3 euro bottles of corona. Great club!
    Thursday - Break for the border - new night. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001539796023
    Friday + Saturday - maybe 21. Not 1 of the best but one of the only cheap places on these nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I had one of the best nights of my life in that place, one of those ones that you can't really remember any specifics but you have a good feeling around you for days afterwards!
    Same as. What a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Most nightclubs here sadly are shíte.

I like The Button Factory, Tripod and The Good Bits occasionally have some good DJs on if you're into dance music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Twisted Pepper, Middle Abbey St and look out for specific nights in Crawdaddy, Harcourt St (Try Friday nights, dunno whats on there on Sats anymore). Go to the Bernard Shaw on Sth Richmond St, its a pub run by club promoters, you'll find out more places and nights there. These places cater for mainly techno, minimal, bit of electro, and in the case if Crawdaddy, there is an indie room. If you like Major Laser, Foamo, Bloody Beetroots, etc and underage indie chicks off their heads on miaw mioaw try Button Factory on Saturday night :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

muffy wrote: »
    Twisted Pepper, Middle Abbey St and look out for specific nights in Crawdaddy, Harcourt St (Try Friday nights, dunno whats on there on Sats anymore). Go to the Bernard Shaw on Sth William St, its a pub run by club promoters, you'll find out more places and nights there. These places cater for mainly techno, minimal, bit of electro, and in the case if Crawdaddy, there is an indie room. If you like Major Laser, Foamo, Bloody Beetroots, etc and underage indie chicks off their heads on miaw mioaw try Button Factory on Saturday night :D;)

The Bernard Shaw is up beside harcourt street, agreed its a brilliant spot though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

The Bernard Shaw is up beside harcourt street, agreed its a brilliant spot though

Sth Richmond St! ooops thanks!

OP, look at the Dance/Dj and Electronic Music forum on here, or search for the following on Facebook:

Twisted Pepper Dublin
    Gaffparty Dublin
    Mr Jones Dublin
    Blueprint Dublin
    Transmission Dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement