Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEGs WANTED

• 04-09-2010 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi im new to airsoft and want to get my own gun. Im lookin for sometin from the M series assault rifle Preferably with a metal body and battery and chargers would also be appreciated.
    Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭krzyfu

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

thanks for d offer but d M4 is a bit out of my price range even tho its kick ass and im not sure on d MP5 because ter great at CQB but im not sure about long range because some friends do it already and are startin a team and i need a good all rounder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a G&G GR16 that has had a full stock fitted so that it can take a large type battery in the stock
    Comes with 2 large 8.4v batteries and a 300 rnd hicap (mag not shown in photo)
    Looking for €160 and dont do paypal

leftev.jpg

very nice tink tats d exact one my mates got and i luved it. any chance of d charger comin wit it

The only charger I have has a small type tamiya plug on it but I can give you a small to large lead to allow you to charge batteries that have a large type plug

• Advertisement

wats its fps like and is it squeaky wen usin it

Its shooting 300ish FPS, will chrono later when I get batteries for my chrono
    Sorry I dont understand what you mean by squeaky

if im not wrong tat has a high quality plastic body but wit some of d less well made ones or old abs bodies they make noise wen ur usin tem or wen tey rub off some of your other equipment. i hope tat makes sence now

The G&G web site describes them as Nylon Fibre and it feels rock solid to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Airsofter01

Lummers666 wrote: »
    Hi im new to airsoft and want to get my own gun. Im lookin for sometin from the M series assault rifle Preferably with a metal body and battery and chargers would also be appreciated.
    Thank you
    Hi, I have a SG 550 & a FAMAS.

SG 550: The lock for the folding stock is kinda broken. It still locks, but not as tight. Comes with 1 mag. 80 Euro.

FAMAS: The Magwell lock is broken, all you need is to get a mag adapter. Sorry, no mag. 50 Euro.

Let me know if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Lummers666.
    Drop the txt spk please read the charter in regards this.

Hi, I have a SG 550 & a FAMAS.

SG 550: The lock for the folding stock is kinda broken. It still locks, but not as tight. Comes with 1 mag. 80 Euro.

FAMAS: The Magwell lock is broken, all you need is to get a mag adapter. Sorry, no mag. 50 Euro.

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks dude but more interested in the M4 and M16

DeBurca wrote: »
    Its shooting 300ish FPS, will chrono later when I get batteries for my chrono
    Sorry I dont understand what you mean by squeaky

sorry i didnt get back sooner internet is bugging out. did you gat a chance to chrono the gun yet?

sorry i didnt get back sooner internet is bugging out. did you gat a chance to chrono the gun yet?

Sorry I forgot about getting batteries will do so tomorrow promise

Sorry I forgot about getting batteries will do so tomorrow promise

aw no problem when ever you can

Tested it to day it is shooting 305-315 FPS

gggr16.jpg

Tested it to day it is shooting 305-315 FPS

gggr16.jpg

nice cant argue with that. do you have a case for it?

Sorry dont have any case/box just the AEG plup 2 batteries and charger with adapter lead to allow you to charge both large and small type batteries

Sorry dont have any case/box just the AEG plup 2 batteries and charger with adapter lead to allow you to charge both large and small type batteries
    ok dude no hassle im 99% sure im going to get it off you i just have to get the dosh together il know for sure saturday the latest if you can hold it and dont mind the wait.

ok dude no hassle im 99% sure im going to get it off you i just have to get the dosh together il know for sure saturday the latest if you can hold it and dont mind the wait.

No problem, talk to you Saturday

• Advertisement

No problem, talk to you Saturday

sweet talk to you then

would you take 140 for it

Leave it at €160 and I will cover the postage costs

well id rather meet you half way and take it off you if that is possible

well id rather meet you half way and take it off you if that is possible

Where are you based so that I can figure out just where half way is

im in kildare but can get to Tullamore in about half an hour (not today obviously) if thats ok with you

Well google maps says Tullamore is 1hour 45mins for me

Could you meet in Roscrea tomorrow

im actullly going off tomorrow for a ten days i wanted to sort this before i left. would this day 2 weeks be ok sorry about that.

im actullly going off tomorrow for a ten days i wanted to sort this before i left. would this day 2 weeks be ok sorry about that.

2 weeks from now is OK if we have a deal or I could do tomorrow early in Roscrea which would suit me best

• Advertisement

Deal at 150 for two weeks?

Advertisement