Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replies to an advert

Options
  • 04-09-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I am just wondering,why are there so many adds that are not completed.for eg. I have gone in schoolbooks,and added a link with a query as to if its the book I am after or if it is still available.....other people have added their link,and the seller still does not reply,which with the school year started is a bit irritating for me as now I have to buy them new.....But it seems to happen all over the place.....Is there a cut off point for an add to go unanswered?or does it remain till someone clicks the sold button...This also happened in the game section,their didn't seem to have been a deal done and then today on watchlist it was marked as sold.....I have searched around but cant find any explanation anywhere or is it that i am looking in the wrong links..:confused:

Comments

Advertisement