Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Psychic Reading

Options
  • 04-09-2010 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

If you have some questions about your future: jobs, love, relationship,<snip>

I will enjoy to answer you.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Audrey, do not request email details from posters here. You can request they pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 audrey777b1

Thank you Oryx for your correction

A+
    Audrey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 murrelli

hia audrey .. i wondered if u could answer a question for me . what do u see the next 12 months being like for me .. the last 3 to 4 yrs has been the worst ever time for me , which has really took its toll on me , and hasnt been nice for my kids . i dont want them to get older and all they remember is a mum that was always sad or crying .. :(

U can send me by MP ur precise question written with sincerity. Don't forget names of the involved persons and birth date.

Best Regards
    Audrey;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sunflower1200

Hi
    Could you please give me a reading regarding any romance for me. My date of birth is 11 april 1979.
    Many thanks

• Advertisement

Hello,

I will suggest to precise your question and write it with sincerity.
    Send an MP or send me a mail:
    audrey777b[at]gmail.com

:)
    Best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michelle10

HI Audrey , I will be interested please to get reading also , if is not too much bother. Interested in Financial Future - 04/05/1976 is my date of birth. Thank you !

U have on the upper thread the way to proceed in order to get an answer (MP/Mail) .

Best Regards
    ;)
    Audrey

Id appreciate if anyone who gets a reading could report back here to say how they found it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michelle10

Good morning - Audrey's reading for sure cheer up my day. Also , confirmed something that my heart told me to follow.
    Once again , Thank you Audrey.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi Audrey,
    Are you still doing readings?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Sorry to bother u Audrey, but can i still get a reading? Thank you

:) Hi,

I m Audrey, and for those who already know me, I m back and make free readings.
    I would ask u to send me a precise question written with sincerity and if possible a picture of the concerned persons.
    Send me ur questions by mail.

Best Regards
    Audrey
    audrey777b [at] gmail.com

Why are you offering free readings here? And do you also charge for readings? Im asking with my mod hat on as I need to ensure you are not advertising this to create business.

Hi,

I propose free readings in different forums (French,American,English...). I offer free readings beacause I think that if u can help people for free we have to do.
    U can ask many people of this forum for whom I have done a reading. I don't ask money and I don't send any advertisements.

I understand ur position Oryx and in some ways ur astonishement

Best Regards
    Audrey

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Hi Audrey any chance of a free reading?
    Anyou can insight that you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanx in advance
    River1

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Hi Audrey,
    Am also interested in reading pls.
    thanks,
    hotmamma

Advertisement