Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pitch and putt

• 05-09-2010 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭

I seen the sign every morning on the way out to college, just past the roundabout there is a tiny sign saying pitch and putt course. Its just at the football grounds on the cork road does anyone have any info on the place? cant seem to find anythin online and was wondering if anyone could reccomend it before i go back down! is it any good ie tight or very open? price?opening hourse?is it busy? all the usual stuff! thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Its in between the RSC and the king fisher gym open most days until about six depending on the weather. Its €3.50 per round. The course is kinda varied some open, some tight, with water in play on three holes. The longest hole is about 65 yards.
    It might not be PGA standard, but its a nice way of passing a couple of hours on a sunny afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Michael Phelps

Call into the RSC and you can rent clubs balls etc. from the reception. If you lose a ball there's loads in the hedges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

How do you actually get into it. ie the entrance to the course

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

As far as I can remember, you go to the main reception of the RSC stadium. As the poster above said, you rent clubs and such there. Then you walk around the outside of the pitch to the far side where there's a gap in the fence. There's a walkway then to the 1st tee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Michael Phelps

Yeah go behind the running track, around the side and through the trees

• Advertisement
Advertisement