Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees?

Options
  • 05-09-2010 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Does the registration fee have to be paid by Tuesday? Because my registration day is Tuesday and I still haven't received any info pack with information on paying the fees :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Does the registration fee have to be paid by Tuesday? Because my registration day is Tuesday and I still haven't received any info pack with information on paying the fees :confused:

What Department are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

No it doesn't. Pay it when you have it. When you have the money, be it through a loan, grant etc then go with the bank draught down to student services to register. I didn't pay til January one year. You'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Richy06 wrote: »
    No it doesn't. Pay it when you have it. When you have the money, be it through a loan, grant etc then go with the bank draught down to student services to register. I didn't pay til January one year. You'll be grand.

How were you allowed to attend classes while the payment was pending? Was there anyone in particular you were able to speak to about this?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

You don't have to pay the fees until October, and if you're in financial difficulty you can pay intallments so that it has to be fully paid by January.

Contact your Student Services. If you got a handbook there should be details on the faculty member who looks after student financial issues, or else contact the Admissions Office and explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Thanks, I'll do that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Gadge wrote: »
    How were you allowed to attend classes while the payment was pending? Was there anyone in particular you were able to speak to about this?

Thanks.

Nope. I just went in anyway. They aren't going to stop you from attending.

Advertisement