Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hook Head, Co.Wexford. Anyone?

Options
  • 05-09-2010 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,
    Does anybody go spearfishing around Hook Head, Co.Wexford? I have been living in Wexfrod for 5 years now but only recently have I got back into snorkeling and now that I am old enough I want to start harvesting the sea via a pole/spear gun :D.
    The waters around the hook are very fertile as I can see when I'm snorkeling but I still don't have a clue to go about catching the dam things!
    I have made a pole spear (as I am flat broke, college and all :() but it has a very short range.

Any help would be great and `going out withsomeone would be even better!

Thanks,
    Jason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

JasonG wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anybody go spearfishing around Hook Head, Co.Wexford? I have been living in Wexfrod for 5 years now but only recently have I got back into snorkeling and now that I am old enough I want to start harvesting the sea via a pole/spear gun :D.
    The waters around the hook are very fertile as I can see when I'm snorkeling but I still don't have a clue to go about catching the dam things!
    I have made a pole spear (as I am flat broke, college and all :() but it has a very short range.

Any help would be great and `going out withsomeone would be even better!

Thanks,
    Jason.

Jason Guthrie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 JasonG

Tis boss

Advertisement