If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a Plasma please

Options
  • 05-09-2010 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi John,

When you get a chance can you quote me for a Samsung PS50C7000.

Thanks,
    Damien

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dao.

Unfortunately we have not stocked the Samsung PS50C7000.

Our UK wesite shows the 50C6900 priced at £1299.95 but it has run out of stock at present and we do not have an incoming date for more :(
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/ps50c6900/sams-ps50c6900

At the moment the only 50" 3D Plasma we can get stock of would be the Panasonic 50VT10 priced at £1999.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/panasonic/viera-txp50vt20b/pana-txp50vt20b
    Again this screen would need collected from the Belfast store as we can not have it shipped.

You could also have a look at some of the Philips versions if they would take your fancy and Ash will be able to drop you some pricing on them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

Thanks Kenny. I'll have a scan through the philips shop site and see what's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dao.

Dave here from Richer Sounds.

We have a model on display that is a last one that may be of interest to you.

Not really sure what it was about the Samsung that you liked, but we have a cracking deal on a 50" LG PK990 that is down to £989.95.

Specs are here.

This is a seriously good TV that has lots of bells and whistles and has one of the best pictures around for less than a grand !

As this is a display model, we may have difficulty transporting it but we could certainly secure it into the back of a car if you fancied a trip to Belfast. :)

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Dao

Thanks Dave. I'll take a look at the specs etc. tomorrow. What really interested me on the Samsung was the 3D aspect for gaming on PS3 and fast response times on plasma for gaming in general.

Hi Dao.

No problem.

If we could get the Samsung for you, we'd quite happliy supply it but they are like hens teeth.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hi Dave

This is probably a long shot, but I dont suppose you guys still have that 50 PK990 available?

I would be very interested in this TV if you did (or maybe even the PK790 if you had one of those in stock?).

Kind regards

Hi SK.

Unfortunately the 990 went and it appears we won't be getting any more in.

The 790 is in stock in the warehouse so I can get one of those in for you.:)

PM me a number if you want me to nab one for you and I'll give you a call for some details.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Cheers Dave, pm just sent.

S

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.